WEIGMA MP12 MULTI-HEAD WEIGHER
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE WEIGHER
The weight range of the multihead is from 25g to 2.5kg.
· The multihead weigher is designed for products with a maximum length of 150 mm.
The multihead can reach 80 to 90 cycles (heavy) per minute. It is made of stainless steel, with a capacity of 2.5 liters in each container.
· The precision of the weigher is ± 1 gr. of the product.
2. OPERATION OF THE WEIGHER
The product falls into the central receiving hopper and advances to the vibration channels, mounted in a circular way, transporting the product in exact doses to the containers
of pre-load, from where later, they will supply product to the 12 weighing containers.
By means of the associated weight system, the exact dosage of product will be obtained through the combination of containers.
Finally it will be unloaded and led through the drop hoppers, to the central point of the machine.
All parts of the multihead are removable to facilitate cleaning.
· A touch screen control system allows in a very educational way to vary any setting of the machine and the changes made to it are saved in the machine's work program.
· Enables the creation of 50 different programs. All multi-head adjustments can be made from this single screen.
Graphic icons at all times facilitate programming
Easy cleaning: direct cleaning with water. Easy disassembly of hoppers, containers and channels without the need for tools.
Counting dosage for homogeneous products.
Staggered discharge programmed function to avoid blockage.
Automatic tare to improve weighing.
Hoppers opening by stepper motors
IP65 protection, waterproof.
Adapted to the characteristics of the product.
Modular control system, providing more stability
and low maintenance levels.
3. OPTIONALS FOR THE WEIGHER
Non-stick system: The channels, containers and hoppers made of stainless steel tear sheet prevent product adherence and facilitate the product's path from the hopper to the weighing bowl and their cleaning.
Elevator: The elevator. transports the product from the discharge point to the hopper.
Elevator control system: This cell controls whether the hopper is full or empty, in case it is empty it connects the elevator to fill it and if it is full it stops it.
Printer: The printer makes it easy to print any production information from the weigher.